Thursday, June 25, 2015

You already know about the happiness index HQ?

       I used to wonder why my very nice and beautiful. Being a good girl, full of knowledge and competence. I get a lot of guys fell in love and pursuit. Everyone thinks I'm good, I have a good future. Itself I think so. All actions and my job are the things that society is pursuing, dreams. Yet everyone extremely surprised when I chose to love a bad guy. And that love truly is buffeted with me in all aspects of life.

      Why so? He is my feeling. As satisfying the deepest part of my soul. The sad thing is why I do not love the nice guy, sincere, that he should go to love a man and heartless lie like that? I thought in myself so much bad thing. Thus, the negative side there was sympathy for him. In the days immersed in grief because lovelorn. I always try to progress every day. I learn a lot in society, to get ahead in life.
      Then one day I realized. I love him as my EQ is very low. I was attracted to these desires, his feelings with me. I was not able to control emotions, his actions according to my perception. I have listened to him. However, in my opinion there is always a conflict between reason and emotion. And finally all that was destroying me. I am more and more mistakes and poor in society.
       I suddenly realized, capacity control your emotions and your actions are extremely important. It helps us to go right to the good path. Create more benefits for themselves, and the respect of others. The emotional love, hate righteous and noble, will be strongly motivated to take us to the happiness and success. Who dare tell EQ not IQ important in career paths? In fact, to truly happy and successful, we need to have both EQ and IQ balance each other as possible. The balance that is the subconscious. It determines personality, the soul of every human being. Let's call it the index HQ - Index of happiness!
                                                                                  Author: P. T. H

No comments:

Post a Comment