Monday, June 22, 2015

The greatest wisdom of a man

     In life, sometimes there are a lot of things but I still do not want to follow, such as such law. There are many obligations to their parents, the children that are forced to make. Obviously a life of their liking is a big happiness. But most of all we must not live like that. Is there any way for me to be happy, happy every day?

       A wise man always find joy in life. They found the opportunity in difficulties and adversity to come to them to succeed. In everyday life, they have to live always make myself happy. It was created to happy thoughts, perceptions, feelings of each person. They know the thoughts and control his behavior to suit the circumstances, but still feel happy. They overlook the circumstances may be modified, to use its full capacity or more modified it better. As for the fixed situation, can not change them. They know how to collaborate with them. To back up their lives in peace and happiness, peace, happiness.
       Day was young, my neighbor has a little girl than I am an old and specializes pilfering. She is very fast and no one can doubt that the girl was taken. Because this girl is or steal so many times caught, indisputable. The strange thing is, if only in terms of expression, her attitude, no one can guess. Looks like she is still not calm. She was just being punished when there is clear evidence or caught. Once I asked her why she was doing so. She did not say anything. But once she was happy to talk to me while stealing potatoes other neighbors house. I asked why the girl took her home potatoes other neighbors. She said her house the other place this potato drop, she did give her neighbors took. I found quite puzzling why she left her every other XON This baby potatoes. But the cheerful face of her innocence made me quite confident. Just then, another neighbor came home and she yells and screams this is stealing. At that time she had just pulled me escape. I tried to ask him the reason when she said: She said her neighbor for potato, and she had thought so. To steal when she did not feel ashamed. And who is stolen is difficult to guess that she was the one who stole the attitude, her gesture.
        I suddenly realized, what she learned ignoramus, 3-year study that has passed this first class are very clever. She also said that control their thoughts all the circumstances to have better feelings. Not like me, I did well in school. But I only know what others learn in training. However, since then I did not play with her anymore. I fear a day will be infected from her ugliness.
                                                                                    Author: P. T. H


No comments:

Post a Comment