Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Thank you, boys of "The unilateral"

       Morning wake up, I heard a song called "Love unilaterally". This is the song I liked and was a regular boyfriend in class sing for me. Maybe he loved me more than I thought. However, I am jealous, angry, and misunderstood, and then he hurt a lot.

      Spanish singer in the music sounded, and it goes straight to my heart. Strangely, his voice is your voice resembles me. But in terms of expressiveness, the fretting of a heart is broken because of unrequited love in your heart, then you're much better showing. Because it is your emotions that with me. I have enjoyed and loved her. But that's it. I do not love and desire to have a husband like you did. Every time you did express love with me, say it's in my heart always very happy. But I'm still angry with her. And I believe that you're only confuse friendship and love. And you really love her and would marry a beautiful girl, gentle, and feminine somehow. Plus, your family was also vehemently opposed me. They give me bad and love with her for abuse? But finally, why? I did not take advantage of what you did both. And you do that, it's likely to be able to help me? Around me when he has more elite than you guys did a lot of chasing. But because you did study together with my class. We were together every day for hours. So, you had many opportunities to me than others. She could have left a good impression with me. Sometimes I feel very happy when you did back cover, cover, and protect. But that day I was a very bad girl. So he sometimes became my place of sadness and anger out injustice in my life. After that moment, I felt sorry for you that much. Want sorry you did. But I was very afraid of her. Because he always looks like you want to harm me. So I even deliberately hurt him more to be safe themselves.
       Time passed quickly. Now that you've become a mature man. You look like a guy that muscled athlete. No longer the weak student appearance, as you did when I was with general practitioners. She got married. Once reunited, we still laugh. I know in my heart, you would always be a very good person to me. Although I was treated very badly with her. You did such a foolish man. A guy hugging heart unrequited quite noble. She gave me a lot of happiness, when we were studying in intermediate class. Thank you, boys of "unrequited love".
                                                                                       Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment