Sunday, September 27, 2015

Tomorrow is the Mid-Autumn Festival

     A working day is closed again. On my work today is still not good. In the morning I was awake but still in bed under a new forever after getting out of bed. The morning exercise made me 30 minutes to 10 hours truly starts a new day. As for the market today with my very bad. But what you want to purchase. But the purchase of carp on my porridge was unsuccessful. My attitude is not good with people. My mood was not comfortable when I returned home. While performance is quite high today. But if you eliminate the dead time. I believe that my work performance higher.

       Tomorrow is the Mid-Autumn Festival Surely I also wasted a lot of time for Autumn than today. But just like that. Moon that! I can allow myself to rest a bit, to then step into a whole new journey full of hardships.
       Everyday learning and work made me feel even better. And I also feel like my heart is close to over. I believe that when I reached the optimum balance of the body. I will be with him, the man I truly loved. It was a great reward for those trying to reach the best in my life.
      This year I was 32 years old. I need to live for very decent, dignified. I need to stay away from the non-market and suffering in life. By now, I had to become a truly mature. I should think, and behave how to satisfy themselves and pleasing people. I need to change a lot of things in my life to my life will change. For example, I need to live openly, explicitly, and stronger in life.
       From tomorrow, I'm going to study and work harder. I want to increase the efficiency of their labor. I want to consolidate my own personality in the direction of good. I should be very hard. Because the time for me to learn and develop themselves not much. When my project successfully. I'll work on a treadmill to make money. So, will not have the conditions to learn and develop themselves further. So over the next month, I need to make every effort. For there is a real change of myself, I could change my life. Now I want to have love, I want to get married, I'd have one child!
                                                                                  Author: P.T.H

No comments:

Post a Comment