Monday, September 28, 2015

One of the biggest mistakes of my life

       Last night I lost sleep. Until then sleep. So this morning I woke up quite late. I was awakened by a call from a phone number strange. People called me claiming to be an acquaintance of mine from when I was studying Intermediate. She said that after my course. With a voice quite despise and laugh full of patronizing. I really do not feel happy about her! Memories of the years of secondary school I came rushing back in.

       That day, I was a little girl killed by another person makes skating school graduation exams. To continue his academic career. I went to the school system's first facility in the district middle school. I was there to study capital temporarily, then I will go through the graduation exam again, and will continue to dream at his university. But no doubt, there really was a turn that might have spoiled my life. Since secondary school I learned that one school scandal. It is famous for the quality of education is poor. Students learn in school that the majority of schools do not have jobs. ... Thus, almost no one wants school there. Since the school has changed its name, so I was confused. When filing in there, I want to withdraw the record. Then although I have learned one day in the field. But they made me pay a fine one large sum. Since no fines. I had to learn at that school. While I continued studying for exams in college after graduation.
        Yet 14 years has elapsed. I'm now 32 years old. My school friends when there are already mature. We mostly have to learn a college class belonging learning by doing, or college to good standing in society. Since the accounting profession which does not suit me. And my dream is to become a trader. So, after 3 years of hard work with the profession. I decided to give it up. Completely abandon a lifetime youth I learned all secondary and college at the school was. I come back to the true essence of who I am. I learned things that I really thought to be useful with my life. I became the owner of a company to trade. Because life is always a rise. So, what has passed, I no longer remember. Plus it's not the happy memories. During my life I have come across have a lot of mistakes. But one of the biggest mistakes that I have learned a profession I was not going to do it, a case study, but honestly I do not want to learn it!
                                                                                  Author: P.T.H

No comments:

Post a Comment