Monday, September 21, 2015

I want to be successful and happy in life

     I've tried very hard learning to change myself. Each year up a class, I learn so many new things and useful from books and life. I thought her talented older and stronger each day. But really, how distorted my school did I weakened, differences with themselves, and increasingly rotten coward than life. I realized my problem since I was 15 years old. But I did not change myself, I continued to follow the program and study habits of yourself. There are a few tips from some who are considered intellectuals educated and then for me. Some people say I should end academic career since his own to be able to get married. Because the more I go to school, my body becomes distorted, misshapen than natural instincts. The thinking and my thinking like that. Some say part of my thinking was too high compared to the social medium as compared with the time. Partly, it was too weak. Instead went ahead in that direction every day. I should try to do so in order to reach the equilibrium of the body.

       I was thinking about it a lot. I know maybe I was wrong when I choose deviant developments like this since I was 13 years old. Because my living conditions too undernourished. I have to do that to a half of my body perfect development. Then I'll find a way to rebalance itself after. But this is the path I have chosen. I need to go to the end of the road. That's all I'll need to learn common program in this state. Then I began the process of rebalancing itself as professional practitioners. Moreover, I need to figure out how to balance yourself than to read books as much as myself then.
       During my man when he has a very talented, intelligent, savvy, poise, dignity. And man was always upbeat, fun with everyone. People would always say and do the things that society is cool, nice. As a human being is always painful, debilitating and have many emotions, negative thoughts. So my urgent task then is how to develop more negative people. And worse, it seems that the new man is truly my people. My personal problems are becoming ever more serious. And I have tried to start the process of balancing itself since I was 15. But then I have not found a really effective path for myself. So for 17 years and I always tried to develop its human immaturity. I try to find their own balance. I tried to return to his true human. What man has not been perverted by a process of learning to do my personal differences. Until today, I was 32 years old. I'm not married. But I've gradually regain confidence. I'm gradually regain their own balance from within his soul. Maybe I was going to succeed. And now that I dared to dream of getting married. I want to be successful and happy in life. I will fight with those around them in order to gain true happiness we seek.
                                                                                             Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment