Friday, September 18, 2015

I need to do to change this life?

     I began to feel bored paint job your self employed already. Because business risk in a very high build paint. If I offer to paint small works. Customer risk is very high debt. Many can not get a refund. As for the paint to work, under the state, they require a high discount. And for a long time to get new capital. Whereas my capital is not much capital. And the risks are also high. As much as the construction contractor of the work that went bankrupt.

       Feeling very tired. As much as I've sent a lot of quotes to go, but did not receive a large public works at all. Like crying too. Perhaps this painting business suit a man than a woman like my singles. Now I just wish the work of my a successful blogger. And I can goodbye sell paint the heavy work, and a lot of risks.
       Why live with me tired and bored like this? I was wrong at the stage in your life? But now all is back to deadlock. The money is not there, nor love, still bubbles dirt work, precarious. What I always hope they are still in the form of potential. Perhaps it is still dirt foam.
       I need to do to change this life? I have to learn, have fun, exercise, or exchanges made friends with new people? No, I will still believe in the path they have chosen. All just a matter of time after all. Why am I upset anyway? Come on, my. Then I will be a success only. Just me trying. This life which is fair to everyone. When we lose something, they might get an equivalent, perhaps even more than what was lost. So, I have to cheer true. Maybe on a good day, luck will smile at me. And I will have succeeded, to happiness. Anyway, just be strong as rice, violence for money. So in my pocket does not have much money. So I do not dare want, do not want to do anymore. Oh this life, why that's sad. Feel like crying without tears are!
                                                                                       Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment