Sunday, September 13, 2015

I love a villain status

      So the coming Mid-Autumn already. On this occasion last year, I went looking for him, the defeat of my students. I thought that his family is experiencing disaster. But I was wrong. Because he lied to me about his background. Fortunately, I always feel a distance with him. So me and him were far apart. Have to say, I took advantage of my pharmaceutical lot ... I do not blame him much. I blame me why I play with him? Why forgive and accept him so much? I like people with ignorance, and foolish for him. And maybe I got you hypnotized. Fortunately, serious consequences have not yet, I still houses, land and ourselves. Just sad and sorry because I've known him, play with him, and he was cheated.

       Strictly speaking all errors are in me. So I did not look at the fact that for years. Why I try to forget myself, to dabble in ways frivolous, adventure travelers who do not belong to myself. So I returned to the weak, foolish and stupid. I have always been people like that live in the treetops. I have lost my dignity. Although my life around when she is beautiful, playful. But they are not sustainable and full of deceit, wickedness. As always trying to prove to be a rich man. I did so in the hope that everyone will love and respect me more. I will play with the rich, and then would have loved me rich. That's why he was pursuing me so fiercely. He is like me, he also proved to be a rich man. He lied about his background to appeal to me. We have been a worst couples. Knowing I started to have feelings for him. He made every effort to plunder my money. Maybe he sees me as a gold coffers. So, he had conquered me with it. Now it was time for him to enjoy me hard currency obtained from the mother. He took them from my comfortable to spend on other girls. Do not know what he thinks about me anymore? Maybe he thought I was the 2nd of his mother?
       Time passed quickly, yet also has one year passed already. Since I already know all the truth about him. I do not blame him. I only blame yourself stupid, foolish have believed in his sweet words. I was trying to blame me for deceiving themselves and deceiving others, as I was rich. Then I became the object of his love donkeys. Damage was not able to tell me all. Now I'm just really glad that he has really left me. If only that day I take the trouble to verify the information from him, to not put itself into a tragedy. Then certainly my student days only sweet, loving! Price're strong and proactive than in romance. I do not bow down prices only rise. Or at least, I will come with my people really like ...
                                                                                      Author: P.T.H

No comments:

Post a Comment