Monday, May 11, 2015

Daddy!


Daddy!
When I fail miserably on the flow of life. I remember the first person to be announced! You need really a moral support. An encouragement. And the energy, the strength of the Ministry for the forward.

      Although I know father went away. And you have to be really mature age. Nobody Else, which the children have to take responsibility for his life. You know, if dad was with me this time. Dad will see the full affection of sympathy. Whatever the failures and mistakes have to look like? When sitting in front, you'll always get a smile tolerant and benevolent gaze. And you will see the pain and guilt of his previous performance a little ridiculous outpouring ocean waves are released. I'll be calm and think to try to correct the mistakes and then will move forward again. Dad would say to me, saying, Come on girl! Just recognize and correct mistakes is okay! I believe in you!
       And my heart will glow again full of confidence. Son overcame early storm thanks dad always there for sharing and watching the every move.
       Daddy! Thanks Dad for me so much love. Whether you are just a child. But you know, in the depths of the soul released. I still was the baby was born the same day in hospital with children but died shortly afterwards. As for me, Dad was a great alternative from my father no longer. First I thank God that most of the children are the children of parents. Although it seems very nothingness!
                                                                     Author: B. Nguyen
image internet
Read more
>> To Fail

No comments:

Post a Comment