Thursday, May 28, 2015

My success and happiness!

       Now I just have a lot of money for severance agreements. It is true that missing something is estimated that one. His life really is in a very difficult situation. I want to have money, lots of money. I was falling into the abyss of income. Do not know the date of the next month, I will live with no money?

         Do not be, I certainly have succeeded. If unsuccessful they will die. Work still very chaos. So I have to remind myself to try. Each day must not allow ourselves not completed the plan of work. Only her like a new build a solid foundation for the future.
       He does not dare to estimate someone would give her a lump of money. Yet when the difficulties, we dared to give away the last of his money. Why his love is his whole person to go? But get on, not daring to get yourself well? Because I fear and despise people abusing her. I've lost a lot of things in the same relationship la leaf love. Now he was very remorseful and regretful. Also in the days of living alone has not honest with their hearts. To then lose sincere love in our hearts. And falling into bad relationships. Why people beside me were not nice to do? Would not dare to blame someone, blame themselves did not dare really good. I had to accept things too bad, bad. To then time but has far but maybe we would regret until old!
        Now one can only try, try only. Gradually rebuild its image dignified and beautiful. Have a happy life, a better person. Only live happy and successful new is the best revenge. Success, happiness will not betray her like love anywhere!
                                                                                     Author: P. T. H

No comments:

Post a Comment