Monday, May 11, 2015

Road

      Did you have to go astray? Can not! I go my way with the eyes of love, the call of two people whom I respected teacher. Only thing, the road was so much more than what one looks prickly thought!
Despite choosing a new path. They know the way I choose matching capabilities, preferences, conditions and circumstances than the current one? I love this path! But to succeed with it is not an easy result. But I will still walk. Because anyway it was fun, my happiness.

Road
Image: internet
   
        Now know the enrichment is not easy. Heart suddenly found admired the rich more. How many times must they have slipped down, leaned over to achievement. Now see her fail midstream immature life is almost full of hypocrisy. Because daily life, we sometimes live as sitting on clouds. The distinctly sharp thinking for making money is not forge. I was preoccupied riding clouds, breeze with illusory things.
       Having failed see what their party is precious. On the outside, hundreds of thousands of things a million times better. But what you have that's all. If any unrealistic wishes that distant. Even what "just like that" would lose her. Live honestly with conscience and with yourself. That is the door to help you get out of hell!
                                                                       Author: B. Nguyen
>> Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment