Monday, October 19, 2015

5-year romance

     So did five years since the day we separated again. Emotions in children are returning to almost the status of 5 years ago. That day he was officially say goodbye em hometown river. Perhaps the gap in status, our class is too big, should have left him unable to pass. Or the day we are not really mature. How passionate mistake that has led us away. And our hearts are not enough tolerance, generosity to accept love as everything we like capital. ... The result is that we have apart. We went on two sides of life. I was weak, rotten coward so I was not able to start again. Because he has instilled the love you too much.

       Even if you've tried to forget them all to be able to continue living. But when his brother's back, I felt really miss him. Now I am feeling confused as one who fell into lovelorn. Perhaps because they have fully realized the promise of 5 years following his return is just a lie. He works so maybe just let you still have hope. And maybe this life you'll still love you. And perhaps he is also known to have caused too great pain in my heart. So he did say so to lengthen, pull the thin pain in children! Whether you know the farewell lap he is leaving forever. It helped me to try to live is because maybe one day you will see him accidentally. But how this life has a lot of chance to it. So I understand that you have forever lost you. Each time try to walk as my heart to miss him a lot. Start over or you still keep on continuing an unrequited love? Unrequited love burning in my heart, whether it meant anything to heart you? Knowing he was really far away and, in my heart saw him miss. It has been 5 years already, and are you crying because he misses. But instead of fleeing the world love as before. I will stand up, and the courage to overcome it. Or at least they will continue gnawing pain and resentment. All nonetheless became a thing of the past are done. Old story now I think there is always confusion between dream and reality. All over, the memories 5 years ago please dormant. I will continue my own journey. I will live, will burn out for my own life. Because nobody has the world truly love and cherish you.
                                                                                            Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment