Friday, October 23, 2015

I will continue to firmly step on this road

   Only a sense of fun, gentle, peaceful, and serene as now. That during so many years I could not have it. My life is one long chain of chaos and grief. The events in your life, the way of handling the situation wrong, the mistakes in my selecting a row happens. So my life has fallen into difficulties off the danger to others. Sometimes I feel like I'm standing on the brink of the fall. Fortunately I had enough courage, and self-esteem to overcome it.

        Now think back to those old stories. In I have a lot of regret, and regret his own choice. Perhaps the mistake was the beginning of a lifetime misery I went through when I was 15. On that sad. Who pushed me into the mistake that is exactly my gut sister. Anyway, now is probably all true before the break. I go back to being myself. My life returns to peace as a pond in Autumn And I'm also about to become a successful and happy as I'd wanted it. That is the goal that I created an extremely difficult road, and miserable for myself. Fortunately I also have day to achieve their goals. All these evil things, sorrow that I have experienced. I'll just take it as a necessity to mature. Now, I could only try to improve their own qualities every day. To compensate for these errors, the risks, and misfortune in the past.
       I am progress every day. This makes me very happy. Just a feeling of peace, serenity, gentle as it is now. But during these years, I have searched and longing. Since I had lost myself. After traveling a long way, I've returned to being myself. This is a lucky and happy for me. Hopefully my life I have nothing left to grieve anymore. But perhaps I have the guts, wisdom to overcome all the difficulties in life. The path of learning, work, and exercise is wonderful. It helped me to stand up from the abyss of grief. I will continue to firmly step on this path. For a day I will really shine on this world! I believe I'm going to be a tall princesses, nobles in recent days.
                                                                                     Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment