Saturday, November 14, 2015

I am an intellectual disability

     Discovers itself flawed than others. My heart felt a little sad. Therefore, it is. It turned out that my body developed quite misleading. So that's the part I need to try to develop, I ignore, complain not really necessary to develop, I foster and promote it. Perhaps because of that, I had a life before failure 33 years that I have nothing in hand. I still like a 13 or 14 year old child of about 16 years ago. Maybe that day I was hurt very big hearts. My life was very difficult. I have a problem lies in friendship, sisterhood, and relationships with teachers in schools. My father died when I was very young, my mother while they decided to marry a new husband. Mother was very eager to be born is the better my child. The concern is not with my mother gave me great hurt.

     That day when I just entered puberty. My soul is still very immature and sensitive. The breakdown in the family and in schools, could have destroyed me. And I was collapsing. I made a lot of mistakes. I have lied to myself, and then try to deceive others. To my mind and can not be developed further. Soul and upward rigidity and a black government. Until now, I had to admit to myself that I was an intellectual disability. A dreadful truth that until this day I realize. I develop thinking and his wisdom very much slower than peers. And this, teachers in high school my professional has repeatedly said that. They tell me that a child with a disability. That I had no future. I am very hard to be able to feed myself well ... The words they say have made me feel hurt and offended. Because I do not think I capital is a person with intellectual disabilities. I still live pretty good, pretty good school. I also assert themselves in society after becoming chief accountant for a large company, even after 6 months of graduation. But all that means nothing to me, as I still like a child. I still have thoughts and deeds silly mistakes. So, I still live alone and when poverty was 33 years old. Then today I suddenly startled to realize, then I suffer from intellectual disabilities develop true. Perhaps the central part of the brain's most important development I was not commensurate with other brain parts. Part of the brain that is still very weak and had not grown. More sad is the part of the brain that control the main activities of my thinking. It is the thought from deep within my soul. Therefore, the main part of the brain that decides the success or failure of my life. So sadly when my brain was not well developed. So I still am a failure and penniless despite 33 years old. What should I do to change this situation? I could do nothing but try to develop it by little brain. Must try to stop, I can not do anything other than that. Every day I would train for a little part of the brain. Hopefully, one day, he will grow healthy brain, and help me guard their success that achieved.
                                                                                             Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment