Sunday, November 8, 2015

Learning and hard work will help me succeed

        They do not know my work, it will succeed again. I'm feeling anxious. Because it looks like my project there is no progress whatsoever. I do not know why but my project such damage. Attempts to overcome my problem is almost no results. Maybe I should wait a while longer. But I myself do not know, I need to wait for ever, and whether my expectations as my results are desired or not? What can I do to improve the deadlock in this heart?

       Well, I could only try to complete the planned program was created. Part of her small baby, I thought only about 2 to 3 days, so that according to my prediction now, I have to take up to 15 days to complete the finish. Ah, well! I'll try to improve it. After completion of this program, I will continue the project to upgrade the damaged my 1 new heights. I believe I will succeed. All just a matter of time only. Think about how much work needs to be done, I felt strength alone myself really small. Time also won me were few. I have really tried to take care of the work, for it to succeed. Then I will have money to upgrade their own lives. I was tired of a life of poverty and humiliation this already.
      My success! I have to wait for people to ever? Besides trying our best for the job. I can do? Winter has officially come! Behind the winter will be spring, the season of festivals. So many things I need money to spend. Yet 0 have money, my life will be like? From tomorrow I need to really try new. I'll be back as the days of study and work without rest. Every day I would just relax on facebook right twice in the early morning and late evening before bedtime. I need to learn and work with a passion to forget the poverty. Forget the worry and sadness. Forget the boredom because still waiting success. Study and work is the only way to help me closer to success than a day. Come on, my! Maybe this spring I will have a lot of fun. I'll just have to endure another winter of hunger loneliness, and sadness more!
                                                                                          Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment