Monday, November 2, 2015

The reason you unhappy in love

    Marry well, you still waiting for? But have none to that expectation? All my old people have their own families. He was alone you're alone in the world. actual ancient promise is just a lie. He just wants to help suffering children only. When asked, people never behave like that. I still hope for him in silhouette in a dream? If you and he will have a meeting again, then you can be sure that the love between two people who have been like before? I dare to believe that the two will stay together forever? Well, old has passed long ago. Would you please let go and see it as a dream.

      Begin went em, too late? Do you still waiting for? Old people will not come back to me again. Already five years have passed already, do you still remember, still loves one who decided to leave her? In fact, the lives of two very different people. Do not try to go with the tip of the foot, and change the nature of man himself. Because real life is too different, so two people can stay together though, is whether both will be happy? That fact, he and his family have decided to leave you. In the bottom of my heart I really appreciate you? ...
      If you keep the loving embrace of the old stupid old. Then I might add again to harm his life. In my life, I was chasing the illusion of love, but to lose a lot of opportunity, to be happy in marriage. All error is in you, because you're not good at. Whether you are a trying to fix myself. But is it worth anything, because there are so many things that have become my property, how can you change it? But you can do to change your life? Besides I try to study and improve thinking ability, cognitive, and personality of their own? Although it seems that everything has turned up late, but I'll keep trying to get ahead in life. Since this is the only way you can give yourself the star of hope. Is the only way to help children improve their image in the eyes each day other people.
     Despite very late, but she was in no hurry to find a new love. I'll wait for you for a while longer. I'll wait until my this program ends. I'll wait until my project successfully. I'll wait until you become truly wealthy. Since the main reason why I met misfortune in love, just because poor children!
                                                                                           Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment