Monday, November 23, 2015

The dependence of success and happiness

    So break on the last day of May 11. According to the plan, this time I've had success. Yet the success to me now is still an idea. A slightly sad feelings gush all over my body. I know to never succeed here? Longing in my success has turned into sorrow. I began to feel disappointed. Tomorrow I will step on a new journey to ensure success in the near future. When the program finished there, the only thing I can do is wait to its success.

     Chinese New Year has come very near. I'm feeling anxious and depressed, not knowing this Chinese New Year 2016, I succeeded yet? I absolutely do not want a Tet in poverty, anxiety and hope for tomorrow. I'd like a warm New Year, fed, and completely satisfying. On Christmas and New Year's welcome late December 2016 to the following two, sure I could not succeed then. Since only about a month left until the two big celebration there. The remaining time is too short for me to reach its success. If that day that I was successful, then it is a miracle, a blessing, unexpected, and was the most amazing thing. Though I still daydream about things is true. But I know that things will be very difficult to happen. Success to me is probably still a long way. Whether people experience after so many past failures. Although I am very confident with what was done will help me succeed in this project. But success for me is probably still very vague. And it does not depend on my self-confidence. It depends on the assessment of business partners with me.
     I could do nothing but try and wait? Tomorrow I'm going to work hard. I want to make sure everything is perfect before submitting the project to the partners for approval. The time I spend on this project so much. As for the remaining time of my youth is too little. I have to hurry. If I want to be successful and happy in life. May I quickly succeed. And I will build for themselves a life as you dream. Maybe that day is coming. Just I try to but I! Come on, my! Success and happiness is coming! Please I do not worry and sadness anymore. Enjoy the days of peace, serenity, and this last solitude. When I succeed, I will become the focus of attention of so many people. My life will be passionate. These pleasures, those relationships will immerse me. So the days of peace, serenity inside the pages of a book like this would be very rare. Whether I succeed or fail, the most important thing in my life is happy. Happiness does not depend on the success or failure of me. But it depends on my main man himself. I need to prepare more for the success and happiness of her major in the near future!
                                                                                             Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment