Friday, November 20, 2015

I will change myself

      These days I feel very tired in person. The project that I pursued for years with no signs of success. And my body, it almost seemed to be weak already. I was not eager to begin a new day again. I fell into the expected. I would expect my work to be successful. I would expect my love will find me. Why I do not think, if I'm not really trying to work. My job then how can you succeed? Maybe that will forever it never succeeded. If I do not succeed at work, my life is still sinking in poverty, whether my love come to me? If love has come to me, if he'll accept me? He could love me? He is happy with me? And he had a wife to marry me? But I have enough confidence and happy with him? I have enough power to keep him in the side for the rest of your life?

       Of that I'm stupid. I was just standing on the threshold of success. Success for me may still only be an illusion. All nothing is certain. So I've looked lazy to work. I'm allowed herself too much rest. I was sitting still and dreaming of success and happiness in love. I spent the habit of physical exercise each day. What I used to think it was an important part of my life. New seems that I'm going to succeed, but in this life, I did not have a little trying at all. What if when I succeed, I will be lazy on the job to be? Failure can stand immediately adjacent to my success. Thus, although tomorrow I succeed, I also need to maintain a schedule to work hard to maintain success. Success is like a tree, it should be cared for and nurtured every day. Otherwise it will wither and die.
      Starting tomorrow, I'm going to start a new job treadmill. I will try to work hard. I will train my body well. Then my health will be raised, but my spirit is refreshing. My life thus becomes a better place. Success will come to me a more sustainable way. And I will feel happy every day life more meaningful. Later though I have become a great success to be. I will work hard. Because labor is glorious. Labor helps people overcome three major threats were boredom, habits, and the misery!
                                                                                                  Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment