Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Thoughts on calendar

     Previously I had thought only wall calendar for dates and months in a year. And I was moving away from viewing habits wall calendar date to a calendar on your phone ever not know. So yesterday I had to tear up a calendar at 6 months, because every day I did not tear away a piece of history. You know what did not happen? A large calendar and so much thick, suddenly became very thin it to about 40 calendars. For about 40 days and was turned in 2016 already. I feel the time passed quickly. New day I was joyfully received the gift from my business partner's 2 large calendar of 2015. Yet nearly a year has passed already. Knowing how many intend, ambition for 2015 was not completed in time. Yet again in 2016 rapidly approaches.

       If every day I go tear up a calendar. And I will feel the time elapsed per calendar. Maybe I'll cherish more than passing moments of his life. I understand that, time passed, it will never come back. Intentions and ambitions, my dreams in a year should be done quickly, otherwise it will not complete the proposed plan. Yet I was not interested in them. Now look very thin calendar hanging on the wall. I feel the time passed like a storm. There is something there of the shortfalls. There is a little something of the nostalgic time has elapsed. I was busy mind, you often, busy roaming in vain without knowing attempt, rushing to complete the plan, the key goals of myself. So, perhaps the dreams, plans in 2015 this will I not done. A sense of bewilderment and sadness get inside the heart. Never mind, I will try to complete the objectives of his still unfinished in 2015, the first half of 2016. Then all will be all right. I just tried a bit more. Certainly I will be successful.
      Sang in 2016, I will tear each calendar day. I will feel each moment passed. I will think more about what to do and not done in the past day. I will establish the work plan more perfect for a new day. Life is work. The work is fun and endless passion of each person. I will live with every day real meaning to life. For each seeing time passes, I will never regret. Life is so beautiful it would be fresh and happy!
                                                                                                  Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment