Friday, May 29, 2015

Keep pursuing your dreams before it's too late

     Since childhood I had a dream of becoming a writer, poet. Since then her childhood. Employment office, write poetry does not need strength and muscle of an adult. Furthermore, the writer, to write poems usually large ones literate. They are intellectuals, respected by society. The reputation of writers, poets solid was passed down through the centuries. Their works were printed in a book to let people learn.

       But then she told me that writers, journalists, teachers, the poor. Like this mother, the mother had a hard time just a teacher, just go small business in new markets enough money to support children's education and sisters. Salaries of teachers from the mother's job was not by income from the mother to trade. So dream since my childhood extinguished from the reality of our family life. Mother advised me to study economic sectors. Strive to have life enriching pleasure. Instead of me all day writing, write poetry with the desire to leave much later. Like my mother's sister had only secondary school in accounting. So very rich mothers sister.
       So I had to make a good school math. I also promised myself to a university graduate in economics as the mother wants. But I still secretly dreamed I would become a writer. I read a lot of novels, the great writer. I mulled over the poems of poets both anonymous. Prices Economic me rich. I was in high school exam writing skills. My literature teacher is very supportive of me that trend. With her, I was a literary genius. But also in poor places that do not qualify to pursue dreams of their own really.
      I graduated from a university in economics as I want. I also go to work and a chief accountant for several companies. But I never feel truly happy, peaceful and happy as the time I edit every sentence, every verse thinking. So I risked jettison a career are his looks very majestic. I hurried under real dream in my heart. And I became a blogger. I'm hoping I'll come up with the true wealth of talent and his dream. Anyway, there's stuff that I'm the days of peace, serenity of soul!
                                                                                 Author: P. T. H

No comments:

Post a Comment