Saturday, May 30, 2015

Hello, my old lover!

       On parting with him. I just know swallow the eye inward and try to live on. How many years have passed. I'm just glad to know the input and work books. Also all these years, I do not allow myself to be crying because a broken heart with him. I try to forget him, forget all may live next to.

      On his shoulder was how dreams and desires of youth. And the whole responsibility for her life when their mothers. I can not let go with his life as a boy was trampled and then betrayed you. You can not go ruined his life as a great son who has deceived all my money, then throw away you go. Thank God that I still have a house! ...
        Easy to nearly ten years of new students brave enough to acknowledge the love they have experienced. He not only misunderstand me serious personality but not love you. And human nature he did not cool anything nice. The man in his family has other thoughts from you. May be you spineless, or vile destiny? Anyway, all these things please close the past. Our story ends we ask from here. Hello, my old lover! For tomorrow they turn a new page of my life!
                                                                        Author: P. T. H

No comments:

Post a Comment