Friday, May 29, 2015

Send me, the girl he loves

      His Baby! He knew this hot sunny summer days, you would miss him. He, too! I miss you so much. But you still have to leave me. He is trying to make money. He wants me back rich and happy as ever.
      She was a girl growing up in poverty. He knows it and loves children. But I can not understand where all the hearts. A girl who grew up in poverty how can understand the desire back upstream in his world just how big? He would do anything just to make money. Including leave you love. I grew up in punk scene. He could not catch me with him to share the debt burden on the shoulder. This I know you did not do it. Please do not blame him.

      But you are mine, forever belong to him. Whether all this time you and I had no contact. Although they were married and had children. Then one day when he was successful. He will return and snatch the child from the hands of any man. I'll thank him for taking care of his brother the day away. But his brother, so he had to reclaim. Not my brother is happy or what? Without you how you can be happy? Therefore, any price he'll rob you again.
      That day is coming, dear girls and the girl he loved. His job is making great strides nice. He will again have money and a lot of money. Just take you longer is my life going to be happy. I rest assured, you will turn your life like a queen in ancient promise. I still love you very much!
                                                                             Author: P. T. H

No comments:

Post a Comment